Precision. Sharpness. Success.
Our maxim is accuracy -since 1922!
Your cutting process costs and material quality
Our goal is your success - from the first to the millionth blade.
An excellent blade needs to be the standard for correct cutting action when double weaving or manufacturing and processing flooring materials and textiles. LUTZ Blades helps you to improve your manufacturing of carpets, technical or medical textiles. Our plush knives and selvedge cutters are designed to ensure superior cuts on industry standard textile machines and looms.
Your benefits of LUTZ blades, plush knives and selvedge knives include
- Reduced production downtimes
- Best cutting results thanks to superior configuration of the cutting edge and geometry
- Reduction in start-up and end-of-line waste
- Flexibility thanks to an optimum adaptation to local parameters
Lutz replacement blades and LUTZ machine knives stand out due to these features
- Broad choice of materials
- Extremely sharp and uniformly ground cutting edges
- Uncoated and Teflon coated versions (e.g. for plush knives)
- Degree of hardening and cutting radii is designed to match the specific application
- Blade geometry and cutting edges are made to the closest tolerances
No representatives for this manufacturer.
No exhibitions for this manufacturer.