Bräcker STARLETplus traveller – The traveller for challenging spinning conditions
Spinning aggressive fibres is no longer limited thanks to the specific characters of Bräcker STARLETplus travellers.
- STARLETplus stand up to the danger of groove formation and enables prolonged traveller service life
- better resistance against corrosion with improved coating
- especially recommended for Viscose and CO/CV blends, PES and dyed fibres
- suitable for entire yarn count range
- extended traveller service life up to 50% and more
- excellent price-performance ratio
- constant yarn quality values over the entire traveller service life
Outstanding extension of traveller service life under delicate production parameters!
The BERKOL® supergrinder is based on a modular structure, designed for automatic grinding and Berkolizing of ring, roving and air spinning top rollers.
- the grinding capacity has been increased by over 50%
- grinding capacity of over 350 top rollers / hour
- storage capacity of 450 top rollers with 32 mm diameter
- 10% less electrical power consumption
- user friendly touch-screen panel
- multilanguage operation guidance
45 Million TITAN Spinning Rings
Bräcker has been able to maintain its leadership position in spinning rings with their TITAN ring, of which so far more than 45 Mio pieces have been sold to successful spinning mills around the world.
Bräcker Ring / Traveller systems - with best value for money
Our continuous efforts in developing new travellers, in response to new requirements,
allow us to constantly introduce new travellers to optimize productivity and efficiency of the most modern ringspinning machines.
+32(0)9 333 88 84
+32(0)496 25 35 04
No exhibitions for this manufacturer.